Washington Middle School
Academic Excellence is our goal.
Curtiss Tolefree, Principal
Dr. Cas'Sandra Brooks, Assistant Principal
Welcome back Wildcats!
News You Can Use:
- October 17th-24th is Red Ribbon Week. Students can do their part to promote drug abuse awareness by participating in the Kenosha County Red Ribbon Week poster contest. Find out more about the contest and spirit days here!
- Check the WMS Facebook page for pictures from the new WMS fitness center opening.
- The first PTSO/field trip fundraiser starts on October 7, 2016 and ends on October 24th, 2016. Catalogs and order forms will be coming home with our scholars today.
- The school newsletter is now available through the "parent resources " section of the school web page.
- Classes begin at 8:35 a.m. and end at 3:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday and end at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Scholars may enter the building through their grade-level door at 8:25 a.m.
Breakfast opens at 8:00 a.m and ends at 8:25 a.m., and scholars must enter through door #11.
- No scholars should arrive at school before 8:00 a.m. unless they have a scheduled appointment with a teacher.
- See the "Announcements" page for more news you can use.
Students may check out Kajeet, a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school, FREE at the Washington Middle School library.
Visit your Mrs. Barth in the library for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
Our School Vision Statement...
The learning community of Washington Middle School will achieve academic excellence by embracing growth mindset and actively participating in collaborative learning through the use of best practices while encouraging leadership and responsibility for future success.