Washington Middle School
Academic Excellence is our goal.
Curtiss Tolefree, Principal
Dr. Cas'Sandra Brooks, Assistant Principal
We are Washington!
News You Can Use:
- Parent-teacher conferences will be held from 5-7 p.m. on February 21st and 23rd and from 8-11 on Friday, February 24th. We would love to see you there.
- Wondering if you should keep your child home from school? Consult the KUSD sick day guide. It provides lists of common conditions, as well as advice for deciding whether to keep a student home or send him/her to school. The sick day guides are located in the "Parent Resources" section of the Washington website.
- Classes begin at 8:35 a.m. and end at 3:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday and end at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Scholars may enter the building through their grade-level door at 8:25 a.m.
Breakfast opens at 8:00 a.m and ends at 8:25 a.m.; scholars must enter through door #11.
- No scholars should arrive at school before 8:00 a.m. unless they have a scheduled appointment with a teacher.
- See the "Announcements" page for more news you can use.
Students may check out Kajeet, a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school, FREE at the Washington Middle School library.
Visit Ms. Barth in the library for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
Click here to download a Kajeet permission form.
Our School Vision Statement...
The learning community of Washington Middle School will achieve academic excellence by embracing growth mindset and actively participating in collaborative learning through the use of best practices while encouraging leadership and responsibility for future success.