The Learning Community of Washington Middle School will achieve Academic Excellence by embracing Growth Mindset and actively participating in Collaborative Learning through the use of best practices, while encouraging Leadership and responsibility for future success.
News You Can Use:
- Classes begin at 8:35 a.m. and end at 3:55 p.m. Monday-Thursday and end at 3:00 p.m. on Friday. Scholars may enter the building through their grade-level door at 8:25 a.m.
- Breakfast opens at 8:00 a.m and ends at 8:25 a.m.; scholars must enter through door #11.
- No scholars should arrive at school before 8:00 a.m. unless they have a scheduled appointment with a teacher.
- See the Announcements page for more news you can use.
- Parent Teacher conferences Feb 20th, 22nd from 5-7 pm, and Feb 23rd from 8-11 am. in the gymnasium.